Customers Also Bought
The Cuff Original Ankle Weights Overview
The Cuff Ankle Weights and Wrist Weights make a great addition to home fitness equipment and physical therapy clinics. These ankle and wrist weights are ideal for physical therapy, jogging, yoga, pilates, dance, and even weight lifting. With a comfortable outer material and an adjustable one-size-fits-most design, The Cuff can add resistance to exercises or natural movements throughout the day. These are available in a wide range of color-coded sizes and even two multi-piece sets. Pair with TheraBand Resistance Tubing to add even more versatility to the home or clinic.
Comfortable and Durable
The Cuff Therapy Weights are padded with a soft, comfortable vinyl material to ensure a gentle experience. These weights are built to last and are designed to stay in place, maximizing comfort and dependability. Whether they're used on the ankles or wrists, The Cuff Weights can improve physical fitness without sacrificing comfort.
Adds Resistance to Movement
The Cuff Original Adjustable Ankle and Wrist Weights add resistance to the body's natural movements. Making movement more difficult has positive results on the cardiovascular system and target muscles. Spend less time and get more exercise with ankle and wrist therapy weights.
Designed for Versatility
The Cuff Weights are designed for use on the ankles and wrists alike. These versatile weights can accompany the user on jogs, weightlifting exercises, and even during natural movement around the house. This versatility makes these a great option for various cardiovascular and toning exercises.
Features and Benefits
- Comfortable and Built to Last
- Adds Resistance to Movement
- Designed for Versatility
- Portable and Easily Applied and Removed
- Great for Physical Therapy
- Color-Coded with Multiple Sizes
Size and Style Options
- 10-0203: Blue, 1 Pound
- 10-0204: Olive, 1.5 Pounds
- 10-0205: White, 2 Pounds
- 10-0206: Red, 2.5 Pounds
- 10-0207: Gold, 3 Pounds
- 10-0208: Turquoise, 4 Pounds
- 10-0209: Black, 5 Pounds
- 10-0210: Beige, 6 Pounds
- 10-0211: Lemon, 7 Pounds
- 10-0250: 7-Piece Set, Assorted Colors, 1 each: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7.5, 10 Pounds
- 10-0252: 20-Piece Set, Assorted Colors, 2 each: .25, .5, .75, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 Pounds
How to Use Ankle Weights
- Wrap one weight around each ankle.
- Adjust the strap until it fits snug just above the ankle.
- Once secured, perform the workout.
- Avoid excessive or extended use of ankle weights.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: What do ankle weights do?
A: Ankle weights add resistance and impact to everyday movements or exercises. This makes the muscles work harder, resulting in more exertion and a more effective workout.
Q: What is a good weight for ankle weights?
A: The ideal weight depends on the individual and their personal strength levels. Many prefer to buy the 7- or 20-piece sets to have a weight for every step of the way.
Q: How do ankle weights work?
A: Ankle weights attach to the ankles with sturdy straps. The weights have padded casing around them that protects the ankles while adding support. With this additional weight, natural movement is made more difficult.
Q: Will ankle weights tone the legs?
A: If ankle weights are used properly and at the right intervals, the individual can expect positive results. Depending on the weight level, ankle weights can be helpful to cardiovascular health, tone muscles, and even build muscle mass.
Q: Is it good to wrokout with ankle weights?
A: As long as the instructions are properly followed, ankle weights can be a fun and engaging way to increase the workout's difficulty level.
The Cuff Weights Specifications
- Manufacturer: Fabrication Enterprises
- Brand: The Cuff
- Product Numbers: 10-0252, 10-0250, 10-0204, 10-0203, 10-0215, 10-0206, 10-0205, 10-0207, 10-0208, 10-0209, 10-0210, 10-0211
- Application: Ankle Weights
- Material: Vinyl
- Style: Adjustable Cuff
- Weight in Pounds: 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
- Set Options Available: Yes
- Latex-Free: Yes
Manuals and Documents
- Product Catalog
- Product Manual
The Cuff Product Videos
Using the Cuff Wrist and Ankle Weight (0:51 minutes)
- Additional Information