Customers Also Bought
Roller Foam Cushions, made by Fabrication Enterprises, are versatile support rollers made of heavy, dense foam commonly used as Body Cushions or Body Supports as well as a balance product. Foam Rollers are lightweight and easy to carry or reposition. Half and full round rollers are perfect for positioning, balance, postural, spinal stabilization, muscle re-education, body awareness, coordination and strengthening activities.
Round rollers offer progressive exercise sequences which allow users to progress from an easier (smaller diameter) to a more difficult (larger diameter) roller. It is recommended that beginners start with the half round roller cushions for balance and alignment training. Half and full round roller are great tools for ankle stretching and knee rehabilitation. Use half rollers as a rocker board by standing on flat side. Diameter refers to the width of the half-round profile. When balance improves, beginners and intermediate users progress to full round roller cushions.
CanDo Roller Foam Cushion Features and Benefits
- Lightweight, Durable Foam
- Strong Enough to be Used by Large Adults and Active Children
- Available in Half Round and Full Round
- Excellent for Soft Tissue Massage
- Enhance Your Stretching, Balance and Workouts
CanDo Roller Foam Cushion Specifications
- Diameter: 3, 4, 6 and 8 Inches
- Length: 12, 18, 24, 30 and 36 Inches
- Color: White and Blue
- Manufacturer: Fabrication Enterprises
- HCPCS code: A9300
- Product Numbers: 30-2100, 30-2100-12, 30-2101, 30-2101-36, 30-2102, 30-2103, 30-2106, 30-2107, 30-2108, 30-2110, 30-2111, 30-2112, 30-2113, 30-2116, 30-2117, 30-2118, 30-2140, 30-2141, 30-2142, 30-2143, 30-2144, 30-2145, 30-2150, 30-2151, 30-2152, 30-2153, 30-2260, 30-2261, 30-2270, 30-2271
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!