Monoject Blunt Tip IV Syringe and Cannula provide needleless access to I.V. systems. Monoject Blunt Tip IV Syringe and Cannula allow caregivers to remove the presence of needles from the hospital room. Manufactured by Kendall, Monoject Blunt Tip IV Syringe and Cannula are equipped with a luer lock connection and its universal cannula is compatible with a wide variety of pre-pierced ports. This Blunt Tip IV Syringe and Cannula complies with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard for engineering controls. The Monoject Blunt Tip IV Syringe and Cannula has a distinctive color, fluorescent yellow or orange to help distinguish it as a safety device versus a standard syringe and needle. The Monoject Blunt Tip Cannula has a 15 gauge equivalent flow rate.
Monoject Blunt Tip IV Cannula Syringe and Cannula Features & Benefits
- Easy-grip design.
- Distinctive color makes the Blunt Tip IV Syringe and Cannula easy to distinguish from standard syringe with needle.
- Universal cannula fits most pre-pierced ports.
- Decreases the number of steps required by caregivers to draw and deliver intravenous fluids.
Monoject Blunt Tip IV Syringe and Cannula Specifications
- Monoject Blunt Tip IV Syringe and Cannula Product Numbers: 8881540101, 8881541034, 8881541067, 8881541125.
- Syringe Volume Options: 3 mL, 6 mL and 12 mL.
- Gauge Size: 15 Gauge Equivalent.
- Cannula Length: ½ Inch.
- Application: IV Cannula.
- Connector Type: Luer Lock.
- Prop 65: Yes.
- Manufacturer: Covidien Kendall.
- Brand: Monoject.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142533.
- HPCPCS Code: A4210.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!