BD Ultra Fine III Short Insulin Pen Needles coated with special Micro-Bonded™ lubrication for a more comfortable injection. This Insulin Pen Needle provides reliable injections for all patients with no "pinch-up" of skin required. The Ultra Fine III Short Insulin Pen Needle is thinner and more delicate for less pain and greater comfort. The Ultra Fine III Short Insulin Pen Needles are long enough to pass through the skin into the fat layer, but short enough that it does not reach the muscle.
BD Ultra-Fine™ Pen Needles fit all diabetes pens and dosers sold in the U.S., including pens for Lantus® and Apidra®, all Eli Lilly and Novo Nordisk Short Insulin Pens, and the pens for Byetta® and Symlin®. The paper tab and inner shield are color-coded purple or blue for easy size/gauge recognition.
BD Becton Dickinson Ultra Fine III Short Insulin Pen Needles Features & Benefits
- Two needle lenght options--Mini and Short.
- A Mini 5mm needle length is proven effective for people of all body sizes.
- Engineered with optimal point geometry for maximum comfort and reliability.
- Coated with special micro-bonded lubrication for a more comfortable injection.
- Manufactured with the finest surgical steel available.
- Subject to 100% needle point inspection to assure consistent high quality.
BD Ultra Fine III Short Insulin Pen Needles Specifications
- Ultra Fine III Short Insulin Pen Needles Product Numbers: 320109, 320119.
- Needle Gauge: 31.
- Needle Length: Mini Pen Needle - 5 mm or Short Pen Needle - 8 mm (3/16 or 5/16 Inch).
- Color Code: Purple (Mini Pen Needle) or Blue (Short Pen Needle).
- Needle Material: Surgical Steel.
- Hub Material: Polypropylene.
- Application: Insulin Pen Needle.
- Hub Connection: Pen Connection.
- Needle Type: Without Safety.
- Wall Type: Regular Wall.
- Latex free.
- Single use only.
- Manufacturer: BD Becton Dickinson.
- UNSPSC Code: 4214523.
- HCPCS Code: A4215.
Ultra Fine III Short Insulin Pen Needles Additional Information
BD Diabetes Needles Catalog displays lancets, insulin syringes with needles and needles only products.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BD Becton Dickinson
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!