Insulin Syringes with Needle by Becton Dickinson are specifically designed for low dosage injections of insulin for diabetes. Under the brand name of Lo Dose, these Insulin Syringes come with an attached MICRO FINE (29 to 31 Gauge) or ULTRA FINE (27 to 28 Gauge) needle. Becton Dickinson Insulin Syringes with Needle come with stainless steel needles specifically designed for Insulin injections. These Insulin Syringes and Needles are available as self contained or blister packed. BD Syringes and Needles have a thinner and smaller syringe sizes that provide more control and ease of handling. Bold, clear markings on the syringe provide easy to read measurements to complete more accurate dosages. These Lo Dose Syringes with Needles are sterile and latex free.
Insulin Syringes and Needles by Becton Dickinson Features & Benefits
- Smaller and thinner syringe size for easier handling and greater control.
- Accurate measurements are possible with dosage indicators clearly marked on the syringe barrel.
Becton Dickinson Insulin Syringes with Needle Specifications
- Insulin Syringes and Needle by Becton Dickinson for Insulin Product ID Numbers: 309301, 309305, 309306, 309309, 309310, 309311, 328410, 328411, 328418, 328430, 328431, 328438, 328440, 329461, 328465, 328466, 328468.
- Syringe Application: Insulin.
- Syringe Volume Size: 0.3 mL, 0.5 mL, 1 mL or 1/3 cc, 1/2 cc 1 cc.
- Syringe Brand: Lo Dose
- Needle Gauge Options: 27 Gauge, 28 Gauge, 29 Gauge, 30 Gauge, 31 Gauge.
- Needle Length Options: 0.5 Inch, 5/16 Inch.
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel.
- Needle Point Style: Beveled Tip.
- Needle Wall Type: Regular Wall.
- Needle Brand: Micro Fine (27 to 28 Gauge) and Ultra Fine (29 to 31 Gauge).
- Sterile: Radiation, EtO.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: BD Becton Dickinson
- Packaged: Self Contained or Blister Packed.
- HCPCS code: A4206
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BD Becton Dickinson Sub Brand N/A Ships Free No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Low Dose Insulin Needles
These BD Insulin Syringes and Needles provide the low dosage that I need. The Micro Fine version seems to be the least painful.
- Low Dose Insulin Syringes and Needles
The BD insulin syringes with needle provide the low dose that I need. The Micro Fine version seems to produce the least amount of pain.
- good product
product works smoothly with little pain or plunger sticking
- 5* rating on the B-D Brand of syringes.
Vitality has the fastest T/A in the business. Very impressive how fast the product arrived at my door. Thank you!
- Product ok-packing horrible
Product was not properly packed for shipment. Both inner and outer boxes were open and contents about to fall out.
Very good product. Excellent shipping, came in 2 days. Box came in great condition, so were supplies.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $0.30
Starting at: $1.87
Starting at: $7.04
Starting at: $1.77