Featuring a low-profile design, this scale is easy for patients to step on and off of the platform. In addition, this scale includes sturdy handrails with padded grips for patient assurance.
The Bariatric Waist High Scale uses the MedVue Analyzer Liquid-Crystal Display. This utilizes the "1LOOK" feature, which will calculate and display height, weight, and body mass index simultaneously.
Featuring integral wheels, you can quickly and easily transport this scale throughout a clinic.
Truly, the Bariatric Waist High Scale will deliver results that you have come to expect and love from Detecto.
Bariatric Waist High Scale Features and Benefits
- Calculates weight, height, and BMI simultaneously.
- Integral wheels for transport.
- Low-profile design.
- MedVue display.
- Padded handrails.
Bariatric Waist High Scale Specifications
- Product Numbers: 6854DHR and 6857DHR.
- Capacity: 600 and 1,000 lbs.
- 6854DHR Dimensions:
- Platform Length: 18 inches / 46 centimeters.
- Platform Width: 14 inches / 36 centimeters.
- 9587DHR Dimensions:
- Platform Length: 24 inches / 61 centimeters.
- Platform Width: 24 inches / 61 centimeters.
- Digital Height Rod: 43 to 79 inches / 110 to 200 centimeters.
- Power: 6 AA alkaline batteries.
- Application: To measure weight, body mass index, and height.
- Manufacturer: Detecto.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!