Latex Foley Catheters, manufactured by Bard, are a elastomer coated latex catheters that reduce the irritation to the urethra. Latex Foley Catheters are made with a high-quality Bard latex that is engineered to reduce the risk of latex irritation when compared to other latex products.
Indwelling Urinary Catheters are rigid enough to aid in insertion. Bard Silicone Elastomer Catheters are also available in a Bardia version. Latex Foley Catheters have a rounded short tip and two opposing drainage eyes.
Latex Foley Catheter Features and Benefits
- Available in a variety of French sizes to suit many individuals.
- Elastomer coating minimizes urethral irritation.
- Firm and flexible texture is ideal for insertion
Latex Foley Catheter Specifications
- Latex foley catheter product numbers: 265712, 265714, 265716, 265718, 265720, 265722, 265724, 265726, 265728.
- Tip Style: Short, Rounded
- 2 Way
- 5cc Balloon
- 2 Opposing drainage eyes.
- Material: Latex with a silicone elastomer coating.
- HCPCS Code: A4338
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A