Other BARDIA product(s)
Bardia Latex Foley Catheters, manufactured by Bard, are rigid latex catheters that are coated in a silicone elastic polymer that serves as a hydrophobic material that rejects moisture, reducing irritation to the urethra. Latex Foley Catheters are made with 2 way design and opposing eyes for drainage. Bardia coated latex is a rigid latex material that is made with Bard latex standards. Latex Foley Catheters are engineered to cause less irritation than other latex products. Indwelling Urinary Catheters are sterile and designed for single use. These Silicone Elastomer Catheters come in an easy to use, peel apart packaging, so that the catheter stays sterile until the package is opened.
Latex Foley Catheter Features and Benefits
- Reduces urethral irritation.
- Rigid latex is easier to insert.
- Easy to use, peel open packaging.
Latex Foley Catheter Specifications
- Latex Foley catheter product numbers: 123512A, 123514A, 123516A, 123518A, 123520A, 123522A, 123524A, 123526A, 123528A, 123530A, 123612A, 123614A, 123616A, 123618A, 123620A, 123622A, 123624A, 123626A, 123628A, 123630A
- Material: silicone elastomer coated latex.
- Two opposing drainage eyes.
- Single use
- HCPCS Code: A4338
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Bard Sub Brand BARDIA
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat is the length of these?Question by: Lynne Edwards on Jun 7, 2015 5:47:00 PMStandard length on these catheters is 16 inches.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 27, 2016 12:40:00 PM
- Catheter is very economical and easy to use
- Nothing to dislike