Acti-Lance Safety Lancets are manufactured by HTL Strefa with needles or blades that are gamma-sterilized and fully covered and protected by a sterility tab. Risk of misuse or receiving an incorrect blood sample is eliminated through a unique, patented, self-destructive activation mechanism. Acti-Lance Safety Lancets are available in three different color-coded versions to meet specific blood sample size requirements and to match most skin types.
Acti-Lance Lite is ideal for blood glucose monitoring purposes and is especially recommended for patients with delicate skin, including children. A 28G needle with a penetration depth of 1.5 mm guarantees incision with minimum or no pain as well as very quick heeling. Acti-Lance Lite helps to eliminate side effects of capillary blood sampling like callus build-up, bruising or pain after the test. Acti-Lance Lite is perfect for adults with delicate and normal skin as well as for children. Acti-Lance Lite is also recommended for the use with modern glucometers where the required blood sample is smaller.
Acti-Lance Universal is perfect for most common tests with capillary blood, including blood glucose, cholesterol, hemoglobin, blood group classification, coagulation test, virology tests and many others. Acti-Lance Universal can be used with all patients with normal skin. With a needle gauge of 23 and a penetration depth of 1.8 mm, Acti-Lance Universal minimizes pain, bruising and callus buildup.
Acti-Lance Special provides larger blood samples for the widest variety of clinical purposes. It is also perfect for heel sticks on neonates as well as finger sticks on adults in cases where the test requires more blood. Instead of a needle, the Acti-Lance Special employs a 17 gauge blade with a penetration depth of 2.0 mm.
Acti-Lance Safety Lancets employ three simple steps for use. First, twist off the protective cap and pull it straight out. Second, place Acti-Lance on the desired puncture site and press the top push button to activate the lancing device. Lastly, gently apply intermittent pressure near the puncture site to obtain the required blood volume.
Acti-Lance Safety Lancets Features & Benefits
- Easy to handle, two step operation.
- Low firing force.
- No lancet loading required.
- Minimized pain.
Acti-Lance Safety Lancets Specifications
- Acti-Lance Product Numbers: 7155, 7156, 7157.
- Size Options: 28 Gauge, 23 Gauge, 17 Gauge.
- Penetration Depth Options: 1.5 mm, 1.8 mm, 2.0 mm.
- 3 color coded versions:
- Acti-Lance Lite: Purple, 28 Gauge, 1.5 mm depth.
- Acti-Lance Universal: Blue, 23 Gauge, 1.8 mm depth.
- Acti-Lance Special: Yellow, 17 Gauge, 2.0 mm depth.
- Ultra sharp needle or blade.
- Silicon coated needle.
- Double spring mechanism to ensure high puncture speed and to eliminate needle vibrations.
- Self-destructive mechanism that excludes the possibility of reuse.
- Sterilized reliable sterile protector.
- Manufacturer: HTL Strefa.
- Manufacturing Country: Poland.
- Brand: Acti-Lance.
- HCPCS code: A4259.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer HTL Strefa
- Community Q&A