Tegaderm HP Transparent Dressing is a sterile, waterproof adhesive bandage that is designed to be simultaneously thin and transparent. Equipped with an adhesive that is specifically formulated to provide a high level of holding power under moist skin conditions, this film dressing is both sturdy and reliable for use over long periods of time.
Tegaderm HP Transparent Dressing is an adhesive bandage that provides a breathable bacterial and viral barrier against outside contaminants. This Tegaderm film dressing has undergone laboratory testing and contains a viral barrier against both HIV-1 and HBV. Each one of these dressings remains completely intact during use and prevents against exudate leakage.
Tegaderm HP Transparent Dressing Features and Benefits
- Sterile, waterproof, thin, transparent film dressing.
- Designed with an adhesive that's specially formulated to provide greater Holding Power under moist skin conditions.
- Provides a breathable bacterial and viral barrier to outside contaminants.
- Laboratory testing has proven Tegaderm dressings provide a viral barrier (HIV-1 and HBV) while the dressings remain intact without leakage.
Tegaderm HP Transparent Dressing Specifications
- Product numbers: 9534HP, 9536HP, 9543HP, 9545HP, 9546HP, 9548HP
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Size: 2 3/8 x 2 3/4 Inch, Picture Frame Style with Label (9534HP), 4 x 4 3/4 Inch, Picture Frame Style with Label (9536HP), Sacral - 4 1/2 x 4 3/4 Inch, Picture Frame Style (9543HP), Oval, 2-1/8 x 2-1/2 Inch, Picture Frame Style (9545HP), Oval - 4 x 4 1/2 Inch, Picture Frame Style with Label (9546HP), Oval - 5 1/2 Inch, x 6 1/2 Inch, Picture Frame Style with label (9548HP)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm Ships Free No Size Chart No Absorption No Backing Strength No Backsheet Material No Color No Compression No Core Material No Diameter No Latex Free No Needle Length No Odor Control No Ply No Scent No Size No Sterility No Toe Type No Topsheet Material No Thickness No Woven / Non-Woven No Material No Gender No
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $0.76
Starting at: $6.83
Starting at: $1.12
Starting at: $1.28