Tegaderm Plus Pad Transparent Dressing is a gentle, effective adhesive bandage designed with a bacterial barrier of film on the outside. Equipped with the added benefits of an absorbent pad on the inner layer, this adhesive bandage can be effectively used as a foot, ankle, wrist or hand bandage.
Tegaderm Plus Pad Transparent Dressing is designed to be an all-in-one dressing to reduce user application time and provide a seamless, non-hassle user experience. Ideal for use as a foot, ankle, wrist or hand bandage, this transparent pad can easily be used by a wide variety of patients in a diverse amount of situations.
Tegaderm Plus Pad Transparent Dressing Features and Benefits
- Designed with a waterproof bacterial barrier of film on the outside.
- Equipped with absorbent pad on the inner layer.
- All-in-one dressing reduces application time.
- Unique picture frame delivery system like the rest of the Tegaderm family.
Tegaderm Plus Pad Transparent Dressing Specifications
- Product Numbers: 3582, 3584, 3586, 3587, 3589, 3590, 3591, 3593
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Size: OD 2 x 2 3/4 Inch, ID 1 x 1 1/2 Inch (3582), OD 2 3/8 x 4 Inch, ID 1 x 2 3/8 Inch (3584), OD 3 1/2 x 4 Inch, ID 1 3/4 x 2 3/8 Inch (3586), OD 3 1/2 x 4 1/8 Inch, Oval (3587), OD 6 x 6 Inch, ID 4 x 4 Inch (3588), OD 3.5 x 6 Inch, ID 1.5 x 4 Inch (3589), OD 3.5 x 8 Inch, ID 1 3/4 x 6 Inch (3590), OD 3.5 x 10 Inch, ID 1 3/4 x 8 Inch (3591), OD 3.5 x 13 3/4 Inch, ID 1 3/4 x 11 3/4 Inch (3593)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm Ships Free No Size Chart No Absorption No Backing Strength No Backsheet Material No Color No Compression No Core Material No Diameter No Latex Free No Needle Length No Odor Control No Ply No Scent No Size No Sterility No Toe Type No Topsheet Material No Thickness No Woven / Non-Woven No Material No Gender No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Great for keeping areas dry while showering.
We use this product to cover an area and keep it waterproof while showering. The Tegaderm has been consistently dry and the pad area keeps the original dressing intact. We have tried other brands which may save a few pennies but in the long run we come back to the Tegaderm because of it's dependability.
- Wash your hands with the dressing pad on!!
I am such a clumsy person that I have cuts so often. It's so annoying because after you wash your hands the pad usually gets loose. However, it didn't happen with this. Love that it's waterproof! I know that there are a lot of products that say they are waterproof but not but it is so true!! you can trust me! What's more, it's from 3M.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $0.19
Starting at: $1.30
Starting at: $2.01
Starting at: $2.89
Starting at: $6.49
Starting at: $0.07
Starting at: $7.59
Starting at: $8.54