XtraSorb Foam Dressings are manufactured by Derma Sciences as an Absorbent Wound Dressing. The core for XtraSorb Foam Dressings use a polymer technology to dramatically improve the capabilities of the dressing compared with conventional moist wound dressings. XtraSorb Foam Dressings have several advantages over traditional first-line dressings. These advantages include holding more fluid, decreasing the risk of maceration by locking fluid inside the dressing, and keeping harmful wound exudate away from the wound and peri-wound skin. XtraSorb Foam Dressings provide excellent moisture management to promote wound healing.
XtraSorb Foam Dressings Features & Benefits
- Highly Absorbent Dressing.
- Two to four times more absorption than standard Foam Dressings.
- Locks wound fluid away from the wound and surrounding skin.
- SAP layer provides additional cushioning and pressure redistribution.
- Requires fewer dressing changes.
- Extremely conformable dressing for difficult to dress body areas.
- Provides adherence to the wound without disrupting the wound bed upon removal.
- Completely clear for easy wound inspection.
XtraSorb Foam Dressings Specifications
- Width Size Options: 2, 3.2, 4, 4.5, 6, and 8 Inch.
- Length Options: 2, 3.2, 4.5, 4.75, 6, and 8 Inch.
- Shape: Square and Rectangle.
- Adhesion Options: Non-Adhesive Pads and Pads with Adhesive Border.
- Manufacturer: Derma Sciences.
- Brand: XtraSorb.
- HCPCS Codes: A6209, A6210, A6211, A6212, A6213.
- XtraSorb Foam Dressings Product Codes: 86322, 86344, 86388, 86433, 86466.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Derma Sciences Sub Brand N/A Ships Free No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- XtraSorb Foam
XtraSorb Foam is very absorbent and comes in lots of sizes to fit my specific needs.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $0.12
Starting at: $5.81
Starting at: $3.31
Starting at: $3.43