Elite Care Cliner, manufactured by Winco Manufacturing, is a first-class recliner with a vast range of capabilities. These treatment chairs, because of their high functionality and seamless upholstery, are particularly great for use within the fields of dialysis, oncology, and acute care.
Patient comfort is of absolute importance with this line, which is why it removes the need for "springs" or other hard areas from where the patient would make contact. In addition to comfort, this treatment chair offers adeptness and utility in a beautiful, modern package that appears "non-clinical." By appearing non-clinical, these chairs tend to make patients feel relaxed, as if they were at home.
Featuring non-porous, blow-molded fold down side trays on both sides, clinicians or other medical professionals are able to quickly and easily gain access to the patient without bending. And so the patient doesn't have to bend, patients can adjust the leg rest by simply lying back. Truly, the Elite Care Cliner
Every treatment chair in the Elite Care Cliner series features a standard Trendelenburg release. Trendelenburg is a supine position when an individual's feet is stationed approximately 10-30 degrees above the head, sloped at an angle. When clinicians or technicians are ready to release a patient from this state, all they have to do is softly pull the accessible lever from either side.
In addition to bilateral release handles, this gorgeous clinical recliner features durable and comfortably contoured arms for greater patient comfort, too. To further provide comfort for patients, these Geri chairs feature a built-in ergonomic headrest, wide elastic band on the back frame, and an elastic open seat base.
As a result of these integrative features, the Elite Care Cliner is the ultimate in comfort, durability, and beauty. Order now and see first hand why patients and clinicians love this chair. Increase your patient satisfaction and clinic's efficiency today!
Elite Care Cliner Features and Benefits
- Available with nylon casters.
- Bilateral release levers.
- Capable of achieving the Trendelenburg position.
- Dual blow-molded flip-side tables.
- Ergonomic headrest, elastic band on the back frame, and an elastic open seat base.
- Great for a wide variety of clinical settings.
- Side fold-down trays.
- Unparalleled comfort, durability, and style.
Elite Care Cliner Specifications
- Product Numbers: 6900.
- Weight: 100 lbs. (45.36 kg.)
- Height: 48.5 in. (123.19 cm.)
- Width: 33.5 in. (85.09 cm.)
- Maximum Width: 51.5 in. (130.81 cm.)
- Width with Tray Down: 33.5 in. (85.09 cm.)
- Seat Height: 21 in. (53.34 cm.)
- Seat Width: 21 in. (53.34 cm.)
- Seat Depth: 20 in. (50.80 cm.)
- Seat Back Height: 32.5 in. (82.55 cm.)
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs lbs. (158.76 kg.)
- Footprint Recline Length: 76.5 in. (194.31 cm.)
- Application: To assist with quality patient care.
- Manufacturer: Winco Manufacturing.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!