Drive Medical Description
Taking a warm bath is one of life's simple pleasures. A bath can relax sore muscles, relieve stress, and can even help improve your circulation. To ensure your safety while you enjoy all the benefits a bath can offer, Drive Medical offers their innovative Whisper Ultra Quiet Bathtub Lift. Assembling the bathtub lift requires no tools and can be installed within minutes allowing you to regain your independence in the bathtub. The two piece bath lift was designed to safely and securely fit standard and deeper bathtubs making storage and travel a breeze. Weighing only 20.5 pounds, the Whisper Ultra Quiet Bathtub Lift is the lightest bath lift on the market and can safely support individuals up to 300 pounds needing assistance getting in and out of the bathtub. The padded seat and backrest was ergonomically designed to minimize physical effort and discomfort while bathing providing the user with the ultimate relaxing experience. The hygienic seat and backrest padding adds additional comfort and can easily be removed from the bathtub lift allowing the covers to be washed. Once the bath lift has been lowered into the bathtub, the backrest can recline up to 50 degrees to allow the user to have more room and stretch out while bathing. To ensure safety four large, durable suction cups stabilize and secure the bath lift to the bath tub. A unique feature of the Whisper Bathtub Lift is the waterproof remote control which can be hung on the backrest when not in use. For added convenience, the hand control floats when in water to ensure you can always locate the controls when needed. Large color coded buttons make it easy for individuals with limited hand dexterity or difficultly with vision. If you are worried about getting a good soak in the bathtub the Whisper Bath lifts slim line profile lowers to 2.3" and can be raised to 18" inches when finished bathing. The Whisper Automatic Bath Lift is the perfect solution for adults that need to use a bath lift while bathing.Features and Benefits
- The bath lift weighs only 20.5 lbs
- Bath lift seat lowers to 2.3"
- Bath lift seat height reaches 18"
- The backrest reclines to 50 degrees at its lowest position
- Completely tool free set up makes it easy to install and operate
- The completely water tight hand control floats, making it easy to access the control buttons while bathing
- Two piece construction makes the lift easy to assemble and disassemble for transport
- When not in use, back easily folds down for space-saving storage
- Padded seat and backrest provides added comfort
- Hygienic cutaway and slim-line profile for easy handling
- Built in safety controls
- 4 quick release suction cups with option for an additional 2 for anti-slip bath base
- Actual Product Weight: 20.5 lbs
- Back of Chair Height: 25.1"
- Back of Chair Width: 14.1"
- Backrest Reclines to: 140 deg
- Base Width: 22"
- Batteries: 1 - 12V 1.3AH
- Overall Length Reclined: 32.6"
- Overall Product Height: 8"
- Overall Product Length: 29.25"
- Overall Product Width: 15.5"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 16.54"
- Seat Width: 13.7"
- Seat to Floor Height: 2.3"-18.8"
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
Referenced Model # 477150312
- FSA Eligible: Yes
- Allergy: Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex
- Overall Product Length: 29.25"
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI need help getting up from a bath but I can't even get up from the rim of a bathtub. I'm 5'6" and weight over 250 (prob. 270 by now). What would you recommend?Question by: Cathy on Jun 11, 2017 7:41:00 PMThe weight limit of the chair is 300 pounds, therefore it should work well for you. We cannot; however, make any specific recommendations about products on our site.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 12, 2017 8:53:00 AM