The Procedure Towel, by Tidi Products, is part of their Ultimate brand of hospital supplies. These towels are designed for maximum absorbency when it comes to protecting the wearer from spills and harmful contaminants. Typically worn during oral procedures in a doctor's or dentist's office, the towels are often clamped to the patient's clothing so they are held to catch any liquids.
The Procedure Towels have waffle-embossed tissue on the outside so they can hold any spillage or moist contaminants. The embossment will help prevent liquid from streaming off the side. On the towel's backside, it has a plastic backing to prevent liquids from soaking through. The Ultimate line of towels are 3-ply and gentle on patients' skin. This useful protective towel can also be used to keep equipment, like scales or trays, from getting contaminated or wet. The towels are 13 inches wide and 18 inches long and come white in color.
Procedure Towel Features and Benefits
- The towels help protect the patient from spills and contaminants.
- They cover a large area, protecting the patients of all sizes.
- The Ultimate towels come 3-ply and embossed.
- The towels are easy to affix with the use of clamps.
- The towels are soft to the touch and won't irritate.
Procedure Towel Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: 917401
- Manufacturer: Tidi Products
- Material: Polyethylene
- Ultimate towels come embossed and poly backed
- Color: White
- Size: 13 Inches Wide x 18 Inches Wide
- Additional Information
Manufacturer TIDI Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!