Other Telfa product(s)
TELFA Ouchless Non-Adherent Dressings are ideal as a primary Wound Dressing for lightly draining wounds. Constructed with an absorbent cotton pad, the TELFA Non-Adherent Dressings will not disrupt healing tissue by sticking to the wound. Designed for both hospital and home care applications, the TELFA Ouchless Non-Adherent Dressings are individually wrapped in a peel-open envelope for sterility. Manufactured by Kendall, one of the primary medical supply divisions of Covidien, the TELFA Ouchless Dressings are bonded on both sides with perforated non-adherent film. TELFA Ouchless Non-Adherent Dressings can be cut to any shape without separating.
TELFA™ Dressings are designed for lightly exudating wounds. If the the TELFA Dressing is sticking to the wound, a more Absorbent Dressing may be indicated. TELFA Non-Adherent Dressings are designed for light draining wounds such as surgical sites, skin tears or lightly draining wounds.
TELFA Ouchless Non-Adherent Dressings Features & Benefits
- TELFA Non-Adherent Dressings provide the perfect balance of non-adherence and exudate migration.
- Can be steam sterilized.
- Ideal moisture vapor transmission rate.
- Helps control fluid loss and to provide a moist wound healing environment.
- Can be cut to fit any shape without separating the dressing layers.
- Easy to use as a home dressing.
- Highly absorbent to help minimize skin masceration.
- Offers the most comprehensive range of sizes and offerings.
TELFA Ouchless Non-Adherent Dressings Specifications
- Width Options: 2, 3 and 6 Inch.
- Length Options: 3, 4, 6, 8, and 10 Inch.
- Polyester wound contact film polymer.
- Bonded on both sides with perforated non-adherent film.
- TELFA film has 382 holes per square inch with a diameter of 0.020 to 0.030 inch.
- TELFA Dressing absorbent core is made out of 100% USP grade absorbent cotton.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand Telfa
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!