Squeezer™ is a revolutionary patented incontinence control product that is comfortable to wear. No other compression device functions like the Squeezer™! It stops urine flow while maintaining blood circulation. The design is based entirely upon the anatomy of the penis and the need to maintain critical blood flow within it.
It works because of the double bumps! Under the centerline of the top surface of the penis are four delicate veins, arteries and two nerves we call the "central vascular group." The foam lined "double bumps" on the top arm of the Squeezer™ straddle the central vascular group and press down and inward onto the penis. The foam covered ridge on the lower arm of the Squeezer™ presses upward against the penis and easily closes the urethra, stopping urine flow. Because the central vascular group has not been compressed, it continues to supply nourishing blood to the penis. The result is remarkable comfort and leakage control.
No other incontinence clamp provides you with a totally customized fit. Two adjustment mechanisms give you an exact and reproducible spacing (pressure) every time. The 3-position arm adjustment accommodates a wide range of penis diameters. The fine adjustment nob allows you to make tiny increments of pressure change. Just one turn of the knob makes all the difference between comfort and discomfort. After the Squeezer™ is removed for urination, it can be reapplied with the same exact settings that were "just right." No more searching for the right pressure to prevent embarrassing leakage!
Squeezer™ Features & Benefits
- The Squeezer™ allows you to reclaim your active lifestyle.
- Because the "double bumps" prevent the central vascular group in the penis from being compressed, it continues to supply blood to the penis ensuring comfort while controlling urine flow.
- Easily removed and reapplied.
- Two simple adjustment mechanisms allow you to customize the fit specifically to you without the need to readjust each time -- no pins, links or wondering if the right pressure is in place.
- Lightweight and made of plastic and foam. Will not be detected by airport metal detectors.
- Cost effective, saving you money over adult incontinence briefs.
Who is a good candidate for the Squeezer™?
- Men who had prostate cancer treatments that often cause temporary urinary incontinence.
- Older men who are having some loss of urinary control due to degenerative changes associated with aging.
- Men in hospitals/nursing homes who are wetting their beds at night.
- Men tired of wearing diapers.
- Men who have tried the penile clamps of the past and found them to be torture. The Squeezer™, with the double bumps, is different!
No prescription is required for the Squeezer™.
- Width: 5/8 Inch
- Length: 3-1/8 Inch
- Height: 1-1/4 Inch
- Application: Male Incontinence Care. For Men Only
- Materials: Plastic and foam
- Color: Neutral beige
- Brand: Life Control, LLC
- Manufacturer: Life Control, LLC (formerly Gyrx)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Life Control Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Jack on Apr 20, 2016 3:59:49 PMAccording to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, penile clamps should not be worn overnight. We cannot suggest anything similar; it's best to talk to a medical professional regarding what to use during nighttime hours. We do not work directly with Medicare or Medicaid, so it's best to contact Medicare to determine what the coverage is for that item.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 29, 2016 2:14:00 PMQuestion by: Mike Granger on Nov 7, 2015 3:06:01 PMWe try to keep our prices as low as we possibly can in order to save the customer as much money as possible. We are able to price match with other sites, so if the customer is able to provide the website with the lower price point we will match it for you.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 16, 2016 3:32:00 PM