Dermal Wound, Skin/Wound Cleanser is an over-the-counter, non-toxic, non-irritating, no-rinse, first-aid antiseptic product to help reduce the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns. It is ideal for washing small superficial wounds and aids in the removal of exudate and other foreign material such as dirt and debris from skin and wounds.
For external use only. Do not use in the eyes. In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a doctor. Stop use and consult doctor if the condition persists or gets worse. Do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.