Other Acticoat product(s)
Acticoat Silver-Coated Antimicrobial Barrier Dressings is a unique dressing indicated for the treatment of burns that features an effective, silver-coated antimicrobial barrier. Designed with advanced silver technology, this burn dressing is great for the treatment of chronic wounds, burns, grafts, surgical sites and donor sites.
Acticoat Antimicrobial Barrier Dressings is fact-acting and potent, creating a burn dressing that provides a long-lasting barrier that continually releases silver for healing. If you're searching for a non-invasive, effective dressing for the treatment of burns, look no farther than this easy-to-use dressing.
Acticoat Silver-Coated Dressings Features and Benefits
- Uses unique Silcryst Nanocrystals to form a Silver-coated antimicrobial barrier.
- Advanced silver technology is great for treatment of chronic wounds, burns, grafts, surgical sites, and donor sites.
- Fast-acting and potent, the Acticoat dressing will quickly create a long lasting barrier that will continously release silver for healing.
Acticoat Antimicrobial Dressings Specifications
- Manufacturer: Smith and Nephew
- Product Number w/ Size: 4 x 4 Inch (20101), 5 x 5 Inch (20151), 4 x 8 Inch (20201), 8 x 16 Inch (20301), 16 x 16 Inch (20401), 4 x 48 Inch (20501), 2 x 2 Inch (20601)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smith & Nephew Sub Brand Acticoat
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!