Other Similac product(s)
A 30 Cal/fl oz iron-fortified feeding for growing, low-birth-weight infants and premature infants. Suitable for use as a human milk fortifier and/or a breast milk extender when mixed 1:1 with human milk. Use under medical supervision.
First 30-Cal/fl oz ready-to-feed liquid preterm infant formula for delivery of high-calorie, nutrient-dense feedings.
Highest caloric density preterm formula.
- Formulated to maximize nutrient intake during periods of fluid restriction.
- Calcium and phosphorus at concentrations - and ratio (1.8:1) - that supports intrauterine accretion rates.
- DHA and ARA, nutrients naturally found in breastmilk that are important for brain and eye development.
- Lutein and DHA to support the developing eyes and brain.
- Has a unique blend of nucleotides to help support the developing immune system.
- Approximately 2 mg iron/kg body weight per day, when fed at 120 Cal/kg body weight per day.
- Mixes easily with other Similac
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Abbott Nutrition Sub Brand Similac
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!