Shower Chair Bath Benches with Arms, manufactured by Merits, are white benches that can be used as a shower chair or a Bath Transfer Bench. This Shower Chair has drainage holes to reduce the occurrence of bacterial build-up due to standing water. The sturdy frame is corrosion proof, so it will last much longer than some other Bath Transfer Benches or Shower Chairs. This Shower Seat has an adjustable leg height and an optional backrest, so that it is suitable for many individuals. Merits Bath Benches are easy to assemble, just slide the mounting tubes into place and the chair is ready to use.
Shower Chair Bath Bench Features and Benefits
- Corrosion proof frame.
- Lightweight chair is easily lifted into position.
- Drainage holes prevent mildew due to standing water.
- Padded armrests are comfortable to use and provide stability.
Shower Chair Bath Bench Specifications
- Shower chair product numbers: A203-2, A-213-2
- Seat Width: 16 Inches
- Seat Depth: 12 Inches
- Width Between the Arms: 18-1/2
- Adjustable Seat height: 16 - 20 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Merits Healthcare Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!