Sentra EC Heavy Duty Wheelchair by Drive Medical is a high-grade bariatric wheelchair that is available with either standard detachable full-length arms or detachable desk arms, as well as swingaway legrests. The dual cross bar adds extra reinforcement to the heavy-duty steel frame, allowing the Sentra EC Heavy Duty Wheelchair to bear up to 450 lbs.
The carbon steel frame is triple coated with an attractive, chip-proof, easy-to-maintain chrome finish that makes the chair attractive, easy-to-clean, and above all, able to withstand extensive use. The standard, dual axle conveniently allows the user to easily transition the seat to hemi-height level for taller users.
The Sentra EC Heavy Duty Wheelchair features 8-inch front caster wheels that are strong enough to tackle most surfaces. The rear urethane tires are mounted on sturdy composite wheels that provide durability and low maintenance, while push-to-lock wheels bring reliability and safety. Available with either 20-inch, 22-inch, or 24-inch seat.
Vitality Medical also carries other items that would pair well with the Sentra EC Heavy Duty Wheelchair, such as the Above the Ankle Skid Resistant Tread Socks and the Swinging Door Hinge Offset Door Hinges For Wheelchair Access.
Sentra EC Heavy Duty Wheelchair Features and Benefits:
- 8" Front Casters, Adjustable In 3 Positions.
- Aluminum Footplates.
- Carbon Steel Frame With Triple Coated Chrome For An Attractive, Chip Proof, Maintainable Finish.
- Chrome Hand Rims Standard.
- Comes With Push-to-Lock Wheel Locks.
- Comes With Swing-Away Footrests or Elevating Legrests With Tool-Free Adjustable Length Riggings.
- Double Embossed Vinyl Upholstery Is Durable, Lightweight, Attractive and Easy to Clean.
- No Maintenance, Sealed, Precision Bearings.
- Padded Armrests Provide Additional Comfort.
- Standard Dual Axle Provides Easy Transition of Seat to Hemi-Level.
- Urethane Tires Mounted On Composite Wheels Provide Durability and Low Maintenance.
Sentra EC Heavy Duty Wheelchair Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Width Open With 20" Seat: 28"
- Width Open With 22" Seat: 30"
- Width Open With 24" Seat: 32"
- Width Closed: 12.5"
- Height: 36"
- Seat-to-Floor Height: 17.5"-19.5"
- Back Height For 20": 16"
- Back Height For 22" and 24": 18"
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Length With Riggings: 42"
- Product Weight With 20" Seat: 56 lbs.
- Product Weight With 22" Seat: 57 lbs.
- Product Weight With 24" Seat: 58 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 450 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited 3 Year
- Product Numbers: STD20ECDDAHD-SF, STD20ECDDAHD-ELR, STD20ECDFAHD-SF, STD20ECDFAHD-ELR, STD22ECDDA-SF, STD22ECDDA-ELR, STD22ECDFA-SF, STD22ECDFA-ELR, STD24ECDDA-SF, STD24ECDDA-ELR, STD24ECDFA-SF, STD24ECDFA-ELR
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!