Medi-Pak SAF-T-SEAL Red Infections Waste Bags are made with resilient high density polymer film. Manufactured by Medical Action Industries and distributed by McKesson, the Medi-Pak SAF-T-SEAL Waste Bags have a capacity of 7 to 10 gallons. Star-sealed on the bottom, these Infections Waste Bags are strong and durable.
Medi-Pak SAF-T-SEAL Red Infections Waste Bags Features & Benefits
- Medi-Pak™ SAF-T-SEAL Red Infectious Waste Bags
- Made of resilient, high-density polymer film.
- Star-sealed bottom.
Medi-Pak SAF-T-SEAL Red Infections Waste Bags Specifications
- Medi-Pak SAF-T-SEAL Red Infections Waste Bags Product Number: 03-4400.
- Dimensions: 24 x 24 Inch.
- Capacity: 7 to 10 Gallons.
- Bag Color: Red
- Print Color: Black
- Application: Infectious Waste Bag
- Legend Description: Infectious Waste
- Legend Type: Printed
- Material: Polymer Film
- Thickness: 0.31 Mil.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Manufacturer: McKesson/Medical Action Industries.
- Brand: Medi-Pak
- UNSPSC Code: 76121900
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!