Other Rusch product(s)
Tiemann Coude Tip Catheters are constructed with PVC Silicone by Teleflex Medical. Formerly known as Rusch Tiemann Coude Tip Catheters, The Teleflex Tiemann Coude Tip Catheters are Intermittent Catheters for single use and are sterile packaged. Equipped with 2 staggered eyes, the Tiemann Coude Tip Catheters have a solid tip that is curved. The shaft is relatively stiff to help ease the Catheter tip up the urethra to the bladder.
Tiemann Coude Tip Catheters Features & Benefits
- Coude tip is helpful in negotiating difficult catheterization.
- A notch is provided on the catheter funnel to indicate the tip position.
- Flexible curved tip but pliable shaft to help ease catheterization.
Tiemann Coude Tip Catheters Specifications
- Tiemann Coude Tip Catheter Product Numbers: 221800120, 221800140, 221800160, 221800180, 221800200, 22180022, 22180024, 221800120, 221800140, 221800160, 221800180, 221800200, 22180022, 22180024.
- French Sizes: 12 to 24.
- Length: 16 Inch.
- Single Use.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Teleflex Rusch.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Teleflex Medical Sub Brand Rusch
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI have been using coloplast speed cath catheter item number 28404 Tiemann FR14 and have recently received Gentle Cath catheters item number 509001 Tiemann CH/Fr:14.
The coloplast were sealed and lubricated and did not require any further preperaation prio to their insertion.
It appears the gentle cath require lubricationafter removing from packaging.
My question is: Are there any other preparations I need to make prior to insertion after I have removed it from the package and lubricated it.?
Appreciate your advice.Question by: Harry Wicht on May 14, 2016 12:12:47 PMNo answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!