Queen Mattress Overlay from Joerns Healthcare are Therapad Eggcrate Overlays made of Convoluted Foam designed to improve air circulation for patient comfort. These Queen Eggcrate Toppers meet the needs of patients at risk for varying types of skin aliments. Convoluted Foam Overlay Toppers distribute body weight evenly, reducing pressure and promoting air circulation for the part of the body in contact with the bed mattress surface. Queen Eggcrate Foam Overlays are puncture-proof overlay pads that have open cell material, wave cut construction and provide greater support while dissipating heat and moisture better than fluff or mechanized pads. Therapad Eggcrate Convoluted Foam Mattress Topper Overlays utilize more of the body to distribute weight and are made of full density foam. Therapad Eggcrate Convoluted Foam Overlays provide enhanced rest and sleep comfort. These Eggcrate Foam Overlays are Foam Mattress Toppers that are available in Standard Mattress Size, Twin Mattress Size, Full Mattress Size, Queen Mattress Size and King Mattress Size.
Queen Mattress Overlay Toppers from Joerns Therapad Eggcrate Convoluted Foam Features & Benefits
- Body weight is distributed evenly, helping patients at risk for varying types of skin problems
- Provides pressure redistribution.
- Provides relief from the stiff, aching and tired feeling of sleeping on a poor mattress.
- Proprietary Eggcrate design promotes air circulation for enhanced comfort.
Queen Mattress Eggcrate Convoluted Foam Overlay Topper by Joerns Specifications
- Joerns Therapad Eggcrate Overlay Product Numbers: 30514.
- Width: 56"
- Length: 77"
- Height Options: 2"
- Base Thickness : 1/2"
- Bed Mattress Size: Queen.
- Application: Foam Mattress Topper to increase air circulation.
- Construction: Wave cut.
- Foam Density: Queen.
- Foam Design: Open cell material.
- Puncture proof pads with open cell material.
- Manufacturer: Joerns Healthcare.
- Brand: Therapad.
- HCPCS code: E0184.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!