Protekt Aire 4000 Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Mattress System by Proactive Medical is a top-quality hospital air mattress for the treatment of bed sores and stage I-IV pressure ulcers. The easy-to-use, high-volume pump combines low air loss and alternating pressure all in one unit. It is easily customizable to the user's preference and individual patient weight.
Protekt Aire 4000 Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Mattress System features a "static mode" to provide support to enable easy patient transfer. The mattress design is comprised of twenty 8-inch air bladders that offer deep immersion as well as excellent pressure redistribution. The top cover is quilted for added patient comfort.
Protekt Aire 4000 Features and Benefits:
- 18 Laser Air Holes In Mattress Keep Patient Cool and Dry.
- Removable, Water Resistant, Non-Shear, Anti-Microbial Nylon Cover Is Quilted For Extra Comfort.
- CPR Valve Provides Rapid Deflation of Mattress.
- Non-Skid Cover Prevents the Mattress From Slipping.
- High Flow Pump With 8 Liters of Air Per Minute.
- Adjustable Comfort Settings Allows Pressure to Be Customized According to Each Patient's Therapeutic Requirements.
- Low Pressure Alarm Indicates When the Pump's Airflow May Be Compromised.
- Low Pressure Alarm Mute Button.
- UL/CSA-Approved Power Cord.
Protekt Aire 4000 Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Proactive Medical
- Mattress Dimensions: 35" x 80" x 8"
- Mattress Weight: 9 lbs
- Alternating Cell Depth: 8"
- Pump Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Pump Dimensions: 11" x 8" x 4"
- Pump Weight: 6.2 lbs
- Warranty: 18 Month
- Product Number: 80040
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Proactive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!