ProGuard Radiation-Reducing Latex Gloves, by AliMed, are thin, powder-free, radiation-reducing gloves, designed to exhibit up to 50% more direct beam radiation attenuation than other leading gloves, the highest radiation attenuation relative to thickness of any glove currently available. Low-protein, latex gloves have less than 50 micrograms of water-extractable protein per gram of latex to reduce chances of allergic reaction.
ProGuard Radiation-Radiation-Reducing Latex Gloves feature a smooth Soft-Touch interior, designed to reduce skin irritation, while the powder-free construction reduces common proteins, antigens and irritations typically associated with latex gloves. The ProGuard's thinner fingertips provide enhanced tactile sensitivity.
ProGuard Radiation-Reducing Latex Gloves Features and Benefits:
- ProGuard Gloves Exhibit the Highest Radiation Attenuation Relative to Thickness of Any Glove Currently Available.
- Attenuates Up to 50% More Direct Beam Radiation Than Other Leading Gloves.
- Soft-Touch Smooth Glove Interior to Reduce Skin Irritation.
- Thinner Glove Fingertips Provide Enhanced Tactile Sensitivity.
- Powder-Free, Reducing Proteins, Antigens and Irritation.
ProGuard Radiation-Reducing Latex Gloves Specifications:
- Manufacturer: AliMed
- Latex Free: No
- Lead Free: No
- Powder Free: Yes
- Product Numbers: 921063/6, 921063/6.5, 921063/7, 921063/7.5, 921063/8, 921063/8.5, 921063/9, 931266/6, 931266/6.5, 931266/7, 931266/7.5, 931266/8, 931266/8.5, 931266/9, 936918, 936919, 936920, 936921, 936922, 937069
- Additional Information
Manufacturer AliMed Color Brown Powdered Powder Free Sterility Sterile Surface Non-Textured Thickness 9.2 mil
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!