ProBasics SatinAir APM Alternating Pressure Mattress Manufacturer Description
The ProBasics SatinAir APM Bariatric Mattress combines low air loss and alternating pressure therapies into one durable and user-friendly mattress. Customize alternating pressure cycles in 10, 15, 20 or 25 minute intervals.
- Alternating pressure cycles of 10, 15, 20 & 25 allows clinicians to customize pressure redistribution and skin surface interface.
- Seat inflate increases air flow by 20% to middle bladders to prevent bottoming out.
- Cell-on-cell mattress design prevents patient from bottoming out in case of power failure.
- 10" air cells are constructed of Nylon/PU for added comfort and support.
- Audible low pressure alarms alert clinicians when preset pressure levels decrease.
- 3 alarms; low pressure, power failure, and alternating failure alerts clinicians when preset pressure levels decrease.
- Static mode allows for easy transfer in and out of bed.
- Pillow top feature prevents head and neck from unnecessary movement during alternating mode.
- Lock out feature prevents unauthorized changes to the pump settings.
- CPR pull tab quickly releases air from mattress. SPECIFICATIONS:
- Air volume: 15 liters per minute
- Cycle time: 10, 15, 20, and 25 minutes selectable
- Pump Weight: 6.8 lbs.
- Pump Dimensions: 13" x 4.5" x 9"
- Mattress Dimensions: 42" x 80" x 10", 48" x 80" x 10"
- Cell Depth: 10"
- UL/CSA approved power cord
- Power: 120 VAC
- Input Frequency: 60Hz
- Pressure Range: 20-70mm Hg
- Weight Capacity: 650 lbs.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Invacare Sub Brand ProBasics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!