Lightweight nebulizers are ideal for those who need to maintain proper lung function while away from home -- including people who have to manage their COPD or asthma. The Power Neb Ultra Nebulizer, by Drive Medical, is such a model that can deliver a fine medicated mist, while operating quietly and efficiently.
At 3.2 pounds, this nebulizer compressor is the smallest and lightest among Drive Medical Nebulizers. It features a built-in neb kit holder so the user can have both hands free. Liquid medication prescribed by the user's doctor can easily be administered into the machine. The mist particles it produces are very small in size for a more effective delivery of the medication. The particle size is typically below 5 microns to yield quicker treatment times.
The Power Neb Ultra comes with an optional disposable neb kit. It has a five year limited warranty through Drive Medical.
Power Neb Ultra Nebulizer Features and Benefits
- It includes a built-in neb kit holder for a hands-free use.
- The compressor comes with an optional disposable neb kit.
- it delivers consistent particle size of 5 microns or less for a quick treatment times.
- It is one of the smallest economy neb compressors available, weighing only 3.2 pounds.
Power Neb Ultra Nebulizer Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: 18080, 18081 (with Neb Kit)
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC 60 Hz (Specs Shared by Most U.S. Residential Homes)
- Liter Flow: 8 LPM
- Maximum Pressure: 35 PSI
- Nebulization Type: Piston Compressor
- Operating Pressure: 16 PSI
- Particle Size: 5 microns or Less
- Weight: 3.2 lbs.
- Product Dimensions:
- Length: 6.3 Inch
- Width: 5.3 Inch
- Height: 3 Inch
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!