Piccolo Xpress Chemistry Analyzer, by Abbott, is a fully-automated, advanced diagnostic instrument designed to provide lab-accurate results within minutes for a wide range of clinical chemistry needs. With its intuitive interface and full-color touch screen, the Piccolo Xpress Chemistry Analyzer is easy to use while providing accurate results. Also featuring a built-in intelligent quality control (IQC) and self-calibration with every test that is run, helping to facilitate the most optimal patient care in any environment.
Piccolo Xpress Chemistry Analyzer only takes twelve minutes per test, cutting patient wait times, and allowing quick results during the span of a single office visit, thereby increasing the efficiency of care, reducing costs, improving patient management and boosting revenues. The Piccolo's menu features 31 different blood chemistry tests that range from liver, kidney metabolic functions, to lipids, electrolytes and other specialty analytes. These 31 tests are conveniently organized into 16 completely self-contained reagent discs, 11 of which are CLIA-waived.
Vitality Medical carries other diagnostic products, such as the Invacare Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter and the RESPeRATE Ultra Breathing Device for Lower Blood Pressure.
Piccolo Xpress Chemistry Analyzer Features and Benefits:
- Enables Results In Just Three Steps and 12 Minutes, Allowing You to Recommend Treatment Options in a Single Patient Visit.
- Requires 0.1 CC (100 UL) Blood, Serum, or Plasma.
- Supports Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Connectivity - Stores Up to 5,000 Patient Records.
- Includes a Broad Diagnostic Menu For Routine Testing, General Health Screening, and Chronic Conditions.
- Compact, Portable, and Fully-Automated System.
Piccolo Xpress Chemistry Analyzer Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Abbott
- Application: Chemistry Analyzer
- Test Time: 12 Minute Results
- Height: 12.75 Inches
- Width: 6 Inches
- Depth: 8 Inches
- Weight: 11.2 Pounds
- Power Source: 100-240 V AC Adapter, 50-60 Hz / 15 V DC, 12 V
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Abbott Point of Care
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!