OxiMax Neonatal/Adult Adhesive SpO2 Sensor, manufactured by Covidien, and formerly manufactured by Nellcor, is a sterile, comfortable, and form-fitting pulse oximeter sensor. You may select this product to monitor a patient's bloody oxygen saturation levels.
Featuring OxiMax technology, which specifically complements Nellcor Sensors, this SpO2 sensor will help keep medical providers ahead of potential or incipient complications.
In addition to OxiMax technology, this sensor has an adhesive back that is not painful for patients.
Featuring LoSat technology, the sensor will expand the accuracy of this sensor, too. According to Covidien, this sensor has the most accurate reading range between 60 and 100% SpO2.1, 2
OxiMax Neonatal/Adult Adhesive SpO2 Sensor Features and Benefits
- Compatible with adults or neonates.
- Great for long-term monitoring.
- LoSat technology.
- OxiMax technology.
OxiMax Neonatal/Adult Adhesive SpO2 Sensor Specifications
- Product Number: MAXN.
- Weight: <3 or >40 kg / <6 or >83 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year.
- Application: To monitor an individual's blood oxygen saturation levels.
- Manufacturer: Covidien.
- HCPCS Code: A4606.
1. FDA 510(k).
2. Bebout DE, Mannheimer PD, Wun C-C. Site-dependent differences in the time to detect changes in saturation during low perfusion. Crit Care Med. 2001;29(12):A115. [Abstract]
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Mallinckrodt
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!