Other KERLIX product(s)
KERLIX Super Sponge by Kendall is a superior primary dressing that is designed to transfer exudate away from the wound into a secondary dressing. This reduces the risk of maceration. The sponge is absorbent and virtually lint-free.
This super sponge gauze pad is of the highest chemical purity. It has been tested for blood soluble cytotoxic chemical residue. The sponge has also been tested for PH to minimize the risk of wound irritation and decomposition during use, as well as dextran, starch, fatty matter, dyes, and rayon to minimize the risk of wound trauma.
The super sponge has overlapped edges to prevent pressure points while bandaging. It is made of prewashed and fluff-dried gauze with a crinkle-weave pattern and diamond fold construction. This offers the sponge superior loft, bulk, and high absorbency.
The KERLIX sponge is ideal for pre-op prepping and cleansing, debriding, and packing. It is indicated in use for:
- primary layer
- secondary layer
KERLIX Super Sponge by Kendall is made from high-grade 100% US-grown cotton. It is tested and proven hypoallergenic. The sponge comes in 6x6 3/4 inch pads and is sold individually and in boxes.KERLIX Super Sponge Features and Benefits
- Superior Primary Dressing
- Designed to Transfer Exudate Into Secondary Dressing
- Reduces Risk of Maceration
- Absorbent and Virtually Lint-Free
- Highest Chemical Purity
- Overlapped Edges Prevent Pressure Points While Bandaging
- Pre-Washed and Fluff-Dried
- Superior Loft, Bulk, and High Absorbency
- Ideal for Pre-Op Prepping and Cleansing, Debriding, and Packing
- High-Grade 100% US-Grown Cotton
- Tested and Proven Hypoallergenic
- 6x6 3/4 Inch Pads
- Sold Individually and in Boxes
- Item Number: 2585
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand KERLIX Ply 6 Ply Size 6 x 6 Inch Sterility Sterile Woven / Non-Woven Woven Material Poly Blend
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!