Other CURITY product(s)
Curity Runarounds Training Pants, manufactured by Kendall, are highly absorbent diapers excellent for toddlers overnight or throughout the day. Sizes and shapes for both boys and girls, Curity Runarounds Training Pants comfortably protect your children from leaks and accidents; especially effective for overnight protection.
The super-dry core locks away odor and keeps moisture away from the skin to prevent rashes and chafing. The cloth-like backing not only is comfortable and soft, but also provides extended protection all night against leakage.
Diapers for toddler incontinence fit snugly with stretchy side seams, and waistband. Changes are quick and easy with tearable sides. You'll quickly trust Curity Runarounds Training Pants with helping your toddler stay clean and dry.
Kendall Curity Runarounds Training Pants Features and Benefits
- Super-Dry Core Keeps the Skin Dry and Protected
- Overnight Protection
- Leg Gathers and Snug Fit Contain any Leaks or Accidents
- Stretchy Side Seams and Waistband
- Cloth-Like Backing Provides Extended Protection Against Leakage
- Fun Designs for Both Boys and Girls
- Easy Tear-Away Sides for Quick Changes
Kendall Curity Runarounds Training Pants Specifications
- Product Number: 70063BA, 70063GA, 70064BA, 70064GA, 70065BA, 70065GA
- Sizes: Medium, Large, X-Large
- Application: Incontinence
- Manufacturer: Kendall
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand CURITY
Top Rated Customer ReviewsSee All Reviews
- Curity Runarounds Training Pants Review
My daughter is 3 1/2 year old, being that, I;m trying to wean her from wearing diapers by training her to wear normal underwears. But most of the times she still need to wear baby diapers so I turned to using Curity Training Pants. I can't say anything bad about the product, I love how it really keeps my baby dry even if she's very active. And I can see how much comfortable she is wearing it because she doesn't pinch it and she don't look irritated everytime she wears them. Oh, and you know I love that the designs look great!
- Great Choice
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!