The Compri2 is a compression bandage that is ideal for use when compression garments will not cut it.
Jobst, a well known company for their line of compression garments, have created an alternative way to apply compression to help fight off pain from edema or swelling: Compri2 compression wraps. These wraps can also help with chronic venous insufficiency, and so much more. Comparable to the Compri2, the Compri2 LITE is perfect for when less pressure is needed, and it is still durable enough to be worn for seven days.
Each box comes with a pair of wraps: one a non-woven padding for comfort and moisture management, the other a cohesive layer that applies compression and keeps the first layer in place. The included instructions will walk you through proper application and a flexible 38 1/2 inch (95 cm) ruler will help you measure the limb before application.
Jobst Compri2 Features and Benefits
- Reduces Swelling and Helps Venous Ulcers
- Provides an Alternative Method to Relieve Swelling
- Flexible Ruler Allows for Proper Measurement of the Limb
- Able to be Worn for Seven Days
- LITE Option for Less Compression
Jobst Compri2 LITE Specifications
- Product Number: 7627100, 7627101, 7627102, 7627103
- Length: 9.75, 12.5 Inch
- Width: 7.125, 9.75 Inch
- Ankle-Brachial Pressure Index: 0.5-0.8 (Lite), >0.8 (Regular)
- HCPCS: A6441, A6452
- Brand: Jobst
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BSN Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!