Dover Syringe Irrigation Trays by Kendall are used for Bladder Irrigation or Wound Irrigation. The irrigation tray has graduated measurements and contains all components necessary for irrigation procedures. The Dover Irrigation Tray is available with an Irrigation Syringe with selections between a Piston Syringe or a Bulb Syringe. Contents of the irrigation trays are in a blister package to maintain sterility.
Kendall Dover Syringe Irrigation Trays Components
- 1200cc basin.
- 60 mL irrigation syringe.
- Alcohol wipe (varies by tray selection).
- Waterproof drape (varies by tray selection).
- Prep pad (varies by tray selection).
- Tray lid (varies by tray selection).
Kendall Dover Syringe Irrigation Trays Features & Benefits
- Flexible use for either bladder irrigation or wound irrigation.
- Complete irrigation kit.
- Sterile components.
Kendall Dover Syringe Irrigation Tray Specifications
- Dover Syringe Irrigation Trays Product Numbers: 67803, 68820, 3685.
- Application: Bladder irrigation or wound irrigation.
- Irrigation Tray Size: 1500 mL or 1500 cc.
- Tray Graduations: 500 cc or 500 mL.
- Syringe Size: 60 cc Syringe or 60 mL Syringe.
- Syringe Options: Piston or Bulb.
- Latex free.
- Single use irrigation tray.
- Manufacturer: Covidien Kendall.
- Brand: Dover.
- HCPCS code: A4320.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!