Hoyer Ascend Patient Lift, by Joerns Healthcare, provides a quick, safe way to assist those who have trouble standing. Because stand-up lifting is less stressful for the resident, and quicker and easier for the caregiver, the Ascend simplifies dressing, toileting, and transfer routines. With its unrivaled range of movement, the Ascend can transfer a resident from a low-seated position to fully extended with ease. Its active lifting motion is specially designed to encourage user participation, which ultimately promotes resident independence and well-being. As well as being compact and easy to operate in confined spaces such as bathrooms, the Ascend has many key design features that make it a truly flexible piece of equipment.
Hoyer Ascend Patient Lift runs on a rechargeable battery and is very easy to use. It takes the patient from a seated position to standing position at the touch of the Lift button. Press the Down button and slowly return the patient to the seated position. The base legs are also motor driven-operated by the hand control. The knee pad is adjustable in height by six inches to ensure the resident feels comfortable and is fully supported throughout the lifting process. The pad, which has a molded design to provide additional support, also has a leg strap for those residents needing additional reassurance.
Vitality Medical carries other patient lifts, such as the Heavy Duty Bariatric Electric Patient Lift with Six Point Cradle by Drive and the .
Hoyer Ascend Patient Lift Features and Benefits:
- Power Base - Legs Open/Close with Button on Hand Control.
- Quick and Safe.
- Nimble, Compact Design Makes Small Space Maneuverability Easy.
- Extensive Range of Motion to Accommodate Many Resident Heights and Capabilities.
- Active Lifting Motion Encourages User Participation.
- Removable Foot Tray Allows Patient to Stand and Take Small Steps While Being Held Up by the Lift.
- Stand-Up Lifting is Less Stressful for Users.
- Natural Standing Motion with Arc-Lifting Design.
- Extra-Long Padded Knee Supports Adapt to Patients of Varying Heights.
- Low Pivot Point.
- Adjustable U-Base Spreads Around Chairs or Commode For Best Access.
- Includes 2 12-Volt Rechargeable Batteries and Wall-Mounted Charger.
- 90-Day Warranty On Battery.
Hoyer Ascend Patient Lift Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Joerns Healthcare
- Weight Capacity: 375 lbs
- Maximum Overall Length: 43.3 Inches
- Minimum Overall Length: 39.3 Inches
- Maximum Overall Height: 67.3 Inches
- Minimum Overall Height: 42.1 Inches
- Maximum Height to Attachment Point: 65.5 Inches
- Minimum Height to Attachment Point: 38.9 Inches
- Turning Radius: 51.9 Inches
- Legs Open - External Width: 39.1 Inches
- Legs Open - Internal Width: 34.8 Inches
- Legs Closed - External Width: 24.8 Inches
- Legs Closed - Internal Width: 20.0 Inches
- Overall Height of Legs: 4.7 Inches
- Ground Clearance: 1.4 Inches
- Front Twin Casters: 4.0 Inches
- Rear Braked Casters: 4.0 Inches
- Weight: 103.6 lbs
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!