Other EZ Access product(s)
EZ Shampoo Deluxe Basin by Homecare is an inflatable basin designed for comfortable and convenient in-bed shampooing. This activity aid provides secure, form-fitting support that cushions the head and shoulders.
The built-in inflatable headrest on the shampoo deluxe basin can be adjusted to the desired degree of firmness for maximum comfort with its individual inflator valve.
This bathing aid basin comes with a conventional drain hose that efficiently removes soap suds and water from the basin. This 36"L drain hose makes for easy emptying of the basin and prevention of spills.
Use of this basin is simple, fast and comfortable. It is lightweight and compact for convenient storage and made of heavy-duty vinyl. The basin also comes with a custom drain stopper.
EZ Shampoo Deluxe Basin by Homecare is an 8" deep, no-spill basin. It inflates to 28"L x 24"W x 6"H. The 2.5 gallon shower bag for the basin is sold separately. Both come with a 1 year warranty.EZ Shampoo Deluxe Basin Features and Benefits
- Inflatable Basin
- Designed for Comfortable and Convenient In-Bed Shampooing
- Secure, Foam-Fitting Support Cushions Head and Shoulders
- Built-In Inflatable Headrest Can be Adjusted with Inflator Valve
- This product comes with a conventional drain hose that efficiently removes soap suds and water.
- Makes Easy Emptying and Prevention of Spills
- Simple, Fast and Comfortable
- Lightweight and Compact for Convenient Storage
- Comes with Custom Drain Stopper
- 36"L Drain Hose
- Made of Heavy-Duty Vinyl
- 8" Deep, No-Spill Basin
- Inflates to 28"L x 24"W x 6"H
- 2.5 Gallon Shower Bag Sold Separately
- Both Come with 1 Year Warranty
- Item Number: B1005
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Homecare Products Sub Brand EZ Access
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
i've bought to use with my bed-bound daughter and nephew. Due to their disabilities, it was extremely difficlut to keep their hair and scalp clean. Since receiving the shampoo basin, we are able to easily wash their hair whenever needed instead of waitnig for 2-3 people to be available to help.
only problem so far is my daughter has a very short neck, making it harder to rinse her hair easily, but this is a minor problem compared to how difficult it has been previously to accomplish this task.