Post surgical drainage can cause a lot of discomfort for patients, especially at night when they're attempting to get a restful night's sleep. Coloplast's High Output Drainable Opaque Pouch is a two-piece night drainage bag that's able to fit multiple click barriers and offers patients a solution for night time draining. The pouch has a long, anti-kink neck that gives the user the ability to move around at night without worrying about having to clean up a mess in the morning. The drainage bag is able to collect up to two (2) liters of fluid for drainage the next day. The bag has a volume indicator as well, letting you see how much fluid is in the bag in case there's a need for an emergency drain. The long drainage tube makes it easier to control the output of fluid from the pouch.
A spiral adhesive makes it easier to secure the pouch thanks to a combination of materials used to create a solid seal around to the skin. Because the pouch attaches to the skin, the adhesive is made with skin-friendly materials, creating an absorption barrier to prevent irritation.
High Output Drainable Opaque Pouch Features and Benefits
- Fits Multiple Click Barriers if Needed
- Great Solution for Nighttime Draining
- Anti-Kink Neck for Movement as You Sleep
- Drainage Indicator for Easy Tracking
- Long Tube for Easy Draining When Necessary
- Spiral Adhesive Easily Secures to the Skin
- Material Made to be Skin Safe
- Provides Absorption Barrier, Preventing Irritation
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Product Number: 622836
- Usage: Nighttime Drainage
- Volume: Up to 2 Liters
- Color: Opaque
- Coupling Colors
- Construction: Two-Piece
- Fits Multiple Stomas: Yes
- HCPCS: A4413
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!