Analog HVPS is a high-volt pulsed stimulator that is effectively used for pain treatment. As a two-channel device that delivers full-powered peak stimulation, this electro muscle stimulation has an alternating or continuous stimulation available and is also equipped with a timer to allow users to turn on the machine for desired treatment periods.
Analog HVPS is equipped with a fully adjustable pulse rate and uses four AA batteries or an (optional) Wall adapter to power the device. This effective pain treatment stimulator is small, portable, easy-to-use and one of the most popular electro muscle stimulation devices available for the treatment of muscle pain today.
Analog HVPS Features and Benefits
- The GV 350 High Volt Pulsed Stimulator is a two channel device that delivers full powered twin peak stimulation.
- Device has Alternating or Continuous stimulation available.
- Timer for desired treatment periods and fully adjusted pulse rate.
- Four AA batteries or an (optional) Wall Adaptor (L60010L) powers the device.
- Device also comes with lead wires, electrodes (4), batteries, an instruction booklet and carrying case.
Analog HVPS Specifications
- Product number: KGV
- Manufacturer: Bio Medical Life Systems
- Prescription Required: Yes
- Warranty: Three Years (USA Only)
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Biomedical Life Systems
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!