The Nimbo Non-Swivel Wheels, by Drive Medical, are front replacement wheels for the Nimbo Lightweight Gait Trainer (product ID:KA 2200N and KA 5200N).These gait trainer wheels are non-swivel and rigid. They are constructed with inner legs that seat inside the gait trainer tube. They are height adjustable and can be used outdoors -- even in rough terrain. This Drive Medical mobility aid accessory is a good backup for those who will need consistent therapy or need a gait trainer on a daily basis.
Nimbo Non-Swivel Wheels Features and Benefits
- They are non-swivel wheels for the front of a Nimbus Gait Trainer.
- They are height adjustable.
- They can roll over semi-rough terrain.
- They can be used indoors and outside.
- They add 1 inch to the overall height of walker.
- They are easy to install.
- They fit both Nimbo gait trainers, KA 2200N and KA 5200N.
Nimbo Non-Swivel Wheels Specifications
- Product Number: KA 8100
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Size 9 Inch Diameter
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!