The Foot Skeleton Model by 3B Scientific is an accurately realistic, detailed anatomical model that can be disassembled into six removable parts for a comprehensive, hands-on study of the human foot and ankle. The model depicts the bones as well as the muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves, arteries, and veins of the foot, all molded from the quality materials that have earned 3B their distinct reputation as the leader in anatomical models.
The Foot Skeleton Model features a sole that is represented in three layers, with the top two layers of muscle being removable to reveal the layer underneath. The model visibly displays all tendons, including their passages to and from insertion points, and tendon sheaths. This foot skeleton model is the best of its kind in both quality and value.
Foot Skeleton Model Features & Benefits:
- Anatomically Detailed Model of the Foot and Lower Leg.
- Disassembles Into Six Removable Parts.
- Represents The Bones, Muscles, Tendons, Ligaments, Nerves, Arteries, and Veins of the Foot.
- Sole of the Foot Represented in Three Layers.
- Six Removable Parts.
- Supplied On Base For Display.
Foot Skeleton Model Specifications:
- Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
- Weight: 2.43 lb
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 10.2 x 7.5 Inch
- Product Number: M34/1
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3B Scientific
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!