Other AirSep product(s)
Oxygen Concentrator Filters for the Intensity 8, Intensity 10, FreeStyle 3, FreeStyle 5, Focus, and the NewLife Elite. Replacement Filters keep your AirSep Oxygen Concentrator in good operating condition. Manufactured by AirSep, these Oxygen Concentrator Replacement Filters are Official Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts. Oxygen Concentrator Replacement Filters are used to replace filters that are worn or no longer serviceable. The AirSep Filters include air intake filters, outlet filters and compressor filters. AirSep Concentrator Filters keep harmful particles from damaging your oxygen concentrator. These AirSep Replacement Filters can be washed weekly with mild soap and water, air dried and reused. AirSep recommends replacing the Intake Filter every 10,000 hours and the Felt Intake Filter every 5,000 hours.
Vitality Medical provides a large assortment of Discount Replacement Oxygen Concentrator Filters for the major brands of FDA approved Oxygen Concentrators.
AirSep NewLife Intensity Oxygen Concentrator Filter Features & Benefits
- OEM quality parts.
- Protects your oxygen concentrator from harmful particles that can damage your machine.
AirSep NewLife Intensity Oxygen Concentrator Filter Specifications
- AirSep NewLife Intensity Oxygen Concentrator Filter Product Numbers: FI002-1, MI161-2, FI144-1, FI194-1, FI194-1, FI195-1, FI196-1.
- Application: Oxygen Concentrator Intake Filters.
- Concentrator Models
- Intensity Concentrators.
- NewLife Elite Concentrator.
- VisionAire Concentrator.
- Focus Portable Oxygen Concentrator.
- FreeStyle 3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator.
- FreeStyle 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator.
- Manufacturer: AirSep.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Chart Industries Sub Brand AirSep
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDo u sell covers for ur airsep vision air 5 oxygen machines to stop dust and hair getting in plz let me know asap its very importantQuestion by: Terri on Apr 1, 2016 12:57:27 AM