Other Ensure product(s)
The Ensure Original Nutrition Powder by Abbott Nutrition has all the nutrients needed to get you through the day. It's in great tasting vanilla flavor and is rich in protein; in fact each 250-calorie serving has 9 grams of protein which is equivalent to a quarter cup of peanuts, two medium eggs or one cup of milk. It also contains enough vitamins and minerals for adults who are bedridden, have a difficult time chewing food properly, or require a different way to intake the nutrients needed.
For other dietary needs, Ensure Original Nutrition Powder doesn't contain fiber to assist with individuals needing a low-residue diet. It's also gluten-free and is safe for those with lactose intolerance.
Features, Benefits, Specifications, Ingredients, Preparation, Storage, Video and Nutrition Information
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to Prepare
- Great Tasting Vanilla Flavor
- Great Source of Protein per Serving
- Works Well for Bedridden People
- Good Substitute for in-Between Meals
- High Amount of Carbohydrates to Stay Full
- Both Kosher and Halal
- Suitable for Lactose Intolerance
- Manufacturer: Abbott Nutrition
- Item Number: 00750
- HCPC Code: B4150
- Serving Size: Half Cup
- Total Servings Per Container: 7
- Calories per Serving: 250
- Carbohydrates: 34 Grams
- Flavor: Vanilla
- Gluten Free
- Container: Canister
- Size: 14 oz Can
- Brochure for Ensure Original Powder
Powder Vanilla: Corn Syrup, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Corn Oil, Sodium & Calcium Caseinates, Soy Protein Isolate, Artificial Flavor, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate. Less than 0.5% of: Potassium Chloride, Soy Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Ferrous Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3, and Cyanocobalamin. Allergens: Contains milk and soy ingredients.
Preparation and Storage:
- For an 8 ounce serving, pour 3/4 cup cold water into glass.
- Gradually stir in a half cup Ensure Original Powder and stir to mix until powder is completely dissolved.
- For flavor variation three tablespoons of chocolate or strawberry syrup can be added.
- Prepared Ensure should be used consumed or refrigerated and consumed within 24 hours.
- To maintain freshness use plastic lid to store opened container.
- Use open container within three weeks.
Video Transcription: (2.42 Min.)
Ensure Original Nutrition Powder Information:
Volume 1/2 Cup Powder Calories 250 Protein 9 grams Fat 9 grams Trans Fat 0 grams Saturated Fat 1.5 grams Carbohydrates 34 grams Dietary Fiber 0 grams Sugars 13 grams Vitamin A 15% DV Vitamin D 60% DV Vitamin E 20% DV Vitamin K 15% DV Vitamin C 60% DV Vitamin B12 25% DV Vitamin B6 30% DV Niacin 25% DV Biotin 25% DV Pantothenic Acid 25% DV Sodium 190 mg Potassium 350 mg Chloride 8% DV Phosphorus 10% DV Magnesium 10% DV Iodine 15% DV Manganese 30% DV Copper 15% DV Iron 15% DV Zinc 20% DV Selenium 15% DV Chromium 15% DV Molybdenum 25% DV
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Abbott Nutrition Sub Brand Ensure
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhich is the expiration day?Question by: Hang Bui on Oct 21, 2015 9:13:32 PMThis is not an item we carry in our warehouse and therefore cannot accurately answer that question. It's best to contact the manufacturer for a clearer answer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 7, 2016 3:46:00 PM