Encore General Purpose Drapes, by Tidi Products, is a soft, highly absorbent material that has many practical uses in a healthcare facility. This large drape can provide some privacy, as well as Protective Wear while a medical procedure is being conducted. This medical drape is made of a 2-ply absorbent tissue interwoven with added poly layers to keep liquid contaminants from soaking through.
The Encore Drapes are soft against patients' skin. The material is opaque and great for patients who have to disrobe, yet want to have some cover-up material to maintain their privacy. The protective drape can be used to shield a person or protect equipment surfaces from any contamination, whether it is from liquid spills or body fluid.
The General Purpose Drapes is a flat non-sterile sheet of 2-ply material that covers an area of 40 inches wide by 48 inches long. The sheet is unfenestrated, does not come with any adhesive, or has pouches or covers.
Encore General Purpose Drapes Features and Benefits
- The drape material is 2-ply fabric with interwoven poly material for absorption and protection
- The drape can be used for patients to cover themselves after disrobing.
- The material can be used to cover and protect both patients and materials.
- The material can help prevent the spread of contaminants.
Encore General Purpose Drapes Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: 9810824
- Manufacturer: Tidi Products
- Size: 40 Inches W X 48 Inches L
- Additional Information
Manufacturer TIDI Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!