Other Dermacea product(s)
Dermacea Gauze Fluff Rolls, manufactured by Kendall, are 100% woven gauze for superior aeration, high absorbency and an excellent primary dressing. The crinkle-weave pattern adds cushion and bulk to protect wound areas and fast wicking action helps prevent infection.
Dermacea Gauze Fluff Rolls are excellent for the home first aid kit, at hospitals or clinics. These pre-washed, woven gauze rolls are high-quality general usage primary or secondary dressings.
Kendall Dermacea Gauze Fluff Roll Features and Benefits
- Pre-Washed, Fluff-Dried 100% Woven Bandage is Soft and Comfortable
- Crinkle-Weave Pattern Provides Bulk, Cushion and Protection
- Excellent as a Primary and Secondary Dressing
- Fast Wicking Action Reduces Moisture and Chance of Infection
- Superior Aeration and Excellent Absorbency
Kendall Dermacea Gauze Fluff Rolls Specifications
- Product Numbers: 441103, 441106, 441251
- 100% Woven Gauze
- Pre-Washed, Fluff-Dried
- Brand: Dermacea
- Manufacturer: Kendall
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand Dermacea Ply 6 Ply Size 4 Inch x 4 Yard Sterility Sterile Woven / Non-Woven Woven Material Poly Blend
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!