COPA Plus Hydrophilic Foam Dressing is an Absorbent Wound Dressing that comes with a polyurethane backing topsheet. The COPA Plus Hydrophilic Foam Dressing is an ultra-soft hydrophilic foam that protects and cushions wounds. Manufactured by Kendall, the COPA Plus Hydrophilic Foam Dressing is designed with small pores that decrease the chance of tissue migration into the foam dressing. The polyurethane top-sheet prevents strike-through while allowing for moisture-vapor transmission. The COPA Plus Hydrophilic Foam Dressing also helps to reduce skin maceration.
Kendall COPA Plus Hydrophilic Foam Dressings come in several size selections starting at a 2 inch square dressing up to an 8 inch square dressing to meet the needs of individual patients.
Kendall COPA Plus Hydrophilic Foam Dressing Features & Benefits
- Ultra-soft hydrophilic foam protects and cushions wounds.
- Small pores designed in the foam dressing decrease chance of tissue migration into foam dressing.
- The top-sheet on COPA Plus allows moisture-vapor transmission and reduces chance of skin maceration.
- Provides maximum patient comfort with soft cushioning.
- High fluid capacity exceeding Allevyn and Polymem dressings.
Kendall COPA Plus Hydrophilic Foam Dressing Applications
- Pressure ulcers (stage 1 – IV)
- Venous stasis ulcers
- Diabetic ulcers
- Exit sites
- Post surgical incisions
- Moderate draining wounds
- Heavy draining wounds
Kendall COPA Plus Hydrophilic Foam Dressing Specifications
- Kendall COPA Plus Hydrophilic Foam Plus Dressing Product Numbers: 55522P, 55533P, 55535P, 55544P, 55544PAMD, 55566P, 55548P, 55588P.
- Width Options: 2 Inch, 3 Inch, 3.5 Inch, 4 Inch, 5 Inch or 6 Inch.
- Length Options: 2 Inch, 3 Inch, 4 Inch, 5 Inch, 6 Inch or 8 Inch.
- Shape Options: Square or Rectangle.
- Material: Hydrophilic Foam.
- Prop 65: Yes.
- Manufacturer: Kendall.
- Brand: COPA Plus Hydrophilic Foam Plus.
- HCPCS Codes: A6209, A6210, A6211.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!