Catheter Syringe Adapter is a disposable connector for attaching syringes to Medical Tubing. Manufactured by Addto, the Catheter Adapter is used for general catheterization, irrigation, aspiration, drug injections, anesthetics, contrast media, surgery procedures, X-Ray procedures and any other medical procedure where the attachment of syringe is desired. The Syringe Adapter locks on to syringes with Luer Lok fittings on one end and to flexible medical tubing with diameters ranging from 1/8 Inch to 5/16 Inch. Packaged in individual wraps, these Catheter Syringe Adapters are sterile.
Addto Catheter Syringe Adapter Features & Benefits
- Multipurpose use.
- Quick and easy application.
- Adaptive to many sizes of flexible medical tubing.
- Fit all flexible tubing with lumina 3 mm through 8 mm.
Addto Catheter Syringe Adapter Specifications
- Catheter Syringe Adapter Product Number: 2219.
- Width: Tapered Outside Diameter ranges between 3 mm to 9.5 mm (1/8 Inch) to (3/8 Inch).
- Tapered Inside Diameter for standard metal, glass tip, and disposable syringes.
- Length: 38 mm (11/32 Inch)
- Catheter Adapter.
- Syringe Adapter.
- Positive gripping ridges with Lumen 2.35 mm (3/32 Inch) minimum.
- FDA approved.
- Class 1 Sterilization using Ethylene Oxide.
- Latex free.
- HCPCS code: B9998
- Additional Information
Manufacturer ADDTO Inc Sub Brand N/A Ships Free No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $0.30
Starting at: $0.61
Starting at: $0.74
Starting at: $0.78