Catheter Syringe Adapter is a disposable connector for attaching syringes to Medical Tubing. Manufactured by Addto, the Catheter Adapter is used for general catheterization, irrigation, aspiration, drug injections, anesthetics, contrast media, surgery procedures, X-Ray procedures and any other medical procedure where the attachment of syringe is desired. The Syringe Adapter locks on to syringes with Luer Lok fittings on one end and to flexible medical tubing with diameters ranging from 1/8 Inch to 5/16 Inch. Packaged in individual wraps, these Catheter Syringe Adapters are sterile.
Addto Catheter Syringe Adapter Features & Benefits
- Multipurpose use.
- Quick and easy application.
- Adaptive to many sizes of flexible medical tubing.
- Fit all flexible tubing with lumina 3 mm through 8 mm.
Addto Catheter Syringe Adapter Specifications
- Catheter Syringe Adapter Product Number: 2219.
- Width: Tapered Outside Diameter ranges between 3 mm to 9.5 mm (1/8 Inch) to (3/8 Inch).
- Tapered Inside Diameter for standard metal, glass tip, and disposable syringes.
- Length: 38 mm (11/32 Inch)
- Catheter Adapter.
- Syringe Adapter.
- Positive gripping ridges with Lumen 2.35 mm (3/32 Inch) minimum.
- FDA approved.
- Class 1 Sterilization using Ethylene Oxide.
- Latex free.
- HCPCS code: B9998
- Additional Information
Manufacturer ADDTO Inc Ships Free No Size Chart No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- catheter adapter
catheter splits apart at the seam during use. Poorly made.
- Great product, but don't put undue pressure on it, or over time it will crack!
Excellent product. The adapter makes using the same irrigation syringe for different size catheters so easy. If you put too much pressure on it repeatedly it will crack at the neck, so push steadily with medium controlled pressure when using. Very quick delivery.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $3.16
Starting at: $0.65
Starting at: $3.74
Starting at: $0.61