Cast Protectors, manufactured by Carex, protect casts and bandages from moisture while showering and bathing in sizes for adults and children. Durable, latex-free plastic shields your arm or leg and a tight sealing plastic ring and diaphragm keep water out.
Carex is a trusted brand in producing quality medical products such as waterproof cast protectors. Cast protectors that seal tight against water can be vital to preventing damage or fungal growth on or under casts.
Carex Cast Protectors Features and Benefits
- Available in Large and Small Sizes for Both Arms and Legs
- Keep Bandages and Casts Dry During Showering or Bath
- Blocking Moisture Reduces Damage to Casts and Prevents Unhygienic Growth
- Diaphragm Seals Tight Around the Limb to Block Water
- Reusable Durable Cover
Carex Cast Protectors Specifications
- Product Numbers: P20100, P20200, P20300, P20400
- Arm Cast Protector Lengths: 22 in., 23 in.
- Leg Cast Protector Lengths: 23 in., 31 in.
- Manufacturer: Carex
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!