Bordered Foam Waterproof Foam Dressing Manufacturer Description:
Bordered Foam is an island dressing consisting of a highly absorbent primary hydrophilic foam layer with a waterproof, adhesive backing. Maintains a moist wound environment. Hydrophilic foam’s wicking ability decreases maceration issues. Conforms easily to awkward-to-dress areas. Protects and cushions the wound. Fenestrated version available for tube sites.
- Absorbs up to 20x its weight in fluids
- Mild compression and absorption to manage hypergranulation
- Hydrophilic foam’s wicking ability decreases maceration
- Protects & cushions wound
- Waterproof composite secondary layer keeps dressing in place and prevents contamination
- Conforms easily to awkward-to-dress areas
- Latex free
- Manufacturer #: 00288E
- Manufacturer: Dermarite Industries
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Dermarite Industries
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!