Crafted by 3B Scientific in Germany, the BONElike Ossicle Model is composed of strikingly realistic auditory ossicles (bones of the middle ear) that are found in the human body. Some twenty times larger than actual the malleus (hammer), incus (anvil) and stapes (stirrup) bones, this lifelike bone model is perfect as a patient bonding and education tool for ear, nose and throat clinics.
Mounted on a handsomely finished stand, this 3D anatomical model will help ENT specialists -- otolaryngologists and audiologists -- as well as nurses discuss life-changing hearing loss. It will also aid in highlighting more intensive issues such as ear noise (tinnitus) and even balance disorders.
Vitality Medical offers other human anatomical models to outfit classrooms, medical labs or make great gifts for doctors and aspiring doctors. 3B Scientific is one of the world's leaders in human anatomical modeling -- many of its brain models are cast from actual specimens or patterned after delicate organs and bones using cutting-edge technology. The company's attention to detail ensures customers receive unparalleled accuracy and educational value.
BONElike Ossicle Model Features and Benefits
- Realistic -- The model was created using micro CT X-ray technology of actual human specimens to make it extraordinarily lifelike.
- Robust -- The middle ear bones themselves are cast in nearly unbreakable vinyl, making them a great fit in high-volume medical and biology classes.
- Guaranteed -- The manufacturer offers a limited, three-year warranty against defective materials or workmanship.
BONElike Ossicle Model Specifications
- Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
- Model number: A100
- Weight: 0.86 pounds
- Dimensions: 6.7 x 4.7 x 8.3 inches
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3B Scientific
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!